To keep you safe, we’re extending our break.
With the Government taking safe steps to protect Victoria by extending this lockdown, our facility will continue to remain temporarily CLOSED, subject to confirmation of restrictions easing.
- For our direct debit members, all accounts remain temporarily suspended. Further information regarding your next payment will be shared via email once our reopening date has been confirmed.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date will automatically be extended by the lockdown period once our reopening date is confirmed.
- All swim lessons remain cancelled throughout this period.
- A credit has automatically been applied to student accounts for paid lessons that were missed due to our closure. This also applies to our paid in full students.
- All direct debit lesson payments remain temporarily suspended.
- Further information regarding your next lesson payment will be shared via email once our return date has been confirmed.
- All competition and training remain cancelled throughout this period, and you will not be charged.
AT HOME HEALTH AND FITNESS
To support you in maintaining healthy habits throughout this period, we encourage you to visit our online Health and Fitness Hub where you will find a range of great content including at home workouts and virtual group fitness classes.
CLICK HERE to check it out.
AT HOME WATER SAFETY ACTIVITIES
To support our swimming community to remain active throughout this period, we encourage you to check out our online Swimming Lesson Hub where you will find a range of great content including activity sheets, at home exercises and water safety information.
CLICK HERE to check it out
As our centre will be closed, our office staff will be working from home throughout this period. If you need to get in contact with us, please email email@example.com
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We remain grateful for the continued support being shown by our community through this latest lockdown and share your enthusiasm about returning to the centre again very soon. Having been through this situation several times before, we are well versed in our reopening protocols and are ready to safely welcome you back with a smile as soon as possible