Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre children lessons Returns Monday 16 November 2020
Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre children lessons to return Monday 16 November 2020
Following the temporary suspension of the Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre’s Coaching Program earlier this year, we are excited to see children’s classes back on court from Monday 16th November 2020, with all junior classes and levels returning. Private lessons and adult lessons will not be resuming from this date, these lessons are aimed to return in the upcoming weeks and will be communicated separately.
Existing families have been sent an email today 12/11/2020 with all of the information needed to support a safe return to coaching right away. Anyone who believes they should have received this information and has not is encouraged to contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“After months of hard work it is exciting to be in a safe position to welcome back our many valued tennis families and students. Our coaches have missed working with their students each week and can’t wait to be back on court having fun and helping to support their tennis development very soon.” said Head of Sports & Stadium, Dean Jamieson.
Enrolments are now being taken across all classes and levels, with any new families interested in enrolling encouraged to contact us via (03) 5940 8510, or via email email@example.com.
To support the safety of our community, customers and staff, we’ll be continuing with a number of safety measures, including:
- Training: All staff have completed updated COVID-19 safety training prior to their return to work, based on current Government restrictions and Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) advice.
- Dedicated equipment with each student allocated equipment for their personal use throughout their lesson, that is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between lessons. Students however are encouraged to bring their own equipment when possible.
- Parents/guardians permitted to watch lessons provided that social distancing is maintained at all times. Where possible, a limit of 1 parent/guardian per student will be applied to reduce the number of people within the centre.
In addition to the above, our existing COVID Safe practices will remain in place throughout the centre including:
- Staff regularly disinfecting the facility throughout the day
- Nightly deep cleaning and disinfection
- Hygiene and disinfection stations
- Contactless transactions (where possible)
- Signage for social distancing and hygiene practices, including floor markings
Further information regarding our COVID-19 Response is available by clicking HERE
We wish to once again thank our valued Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre families and students for their patience throughout our second temporary closure and look forward to seeing everyone return to coaching very soon!