Experience a world of fun this Summer across Cardinia Leisure’s Aquatic facilities with a calendar of events for the whole family to enjoy. Attend our inflatable days, Dress up as your favourite superhero, swim with pirates, dance at a luau or celebrate Australia Day with us.
All current Cardinia Life swimming students & a parent or guardian get access as to all Cardinia Leisure aquatic facilities as part of their membership!
Click here to download your own Summer Calendar of Fun.
Going away for Christmas/New Year holidays?
If you are going away over the Xmas/New Year holiday period and you will not be using Cardinia Leisure’s aquatic facilities, you can suspend your swim lesson membership.
Completing and submitting this form will suspend the swimming lesson membership, meaning that you will not be able to access Cardinia Leisure’s aquatic facilities during this time but no charges/direct debits will be processed until 16/01/2020. You can suspend for either a two or four week period and Suspensions must be submitted by Sunday, 15 December 2019. To submit your suspension form please CLICK HERE.
Swimming lesson suspension terms and conditions:
- The suspension term is fixed to 19/12/2019 – 16/01/2020.We are unable to accommodate any other suspension period.
- Suspension will result in two fortnightly direct debits (19/12/2019 & 2/1/2020) being suspended (no charge).
- Swimming lesson holiday suspensions must be submitted by Sunday, 15 December.
- Failure to submit a suspension prior to the above noted date will result in the regular debits being charged.
- Suspensions cannot be backdated and take up to 3 business days to be processed.
- Swimming lessons and associated direct debits automatically resume at the end of the suspension period.