Updated: 22.10.2020 at 10:00am
Tennis is back! Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre’s (PRTC) Book-A-Court system has been given the green light to resume!
We’ve missed seeing you here and are excited to share that following Sunday’s (20 October 2020) announcement by Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews to ease current restrictions across our state, the Book-A-Court system will resume from 9am on 22 October 2020 for casual bookings. To book a court CLICK HERE.
While these current changes won’t permit our other tennis programs to resume just yet, it’s a positive step in the right direction and moves us closer towards their eventual return also.
• Masks must be worn at the centre, can be removed for strenuous activity but then put back on once activity is concluded
• 10 People only permitted in Centre at any one time
• Only 5 courts are available during this time
• Maximum of 2 participants per court (Singles Only)
• Only participants directly involved in court hire are permitted to be in facility to ensure no breach of the facility capacity of 10 is breached
• All participants primary residence must be within 25km of the facility
• All Participants are encouraged to stay home if feeling unwell
• All Participants must be entered into the book-a-court system as guests, to ensure all relevant contact details are provided.
• All participants are required to provide their own equipment and drink bottles.
• All patrons are required to utilise the sanitiser stations at the entrance upon arrival and prior to departure.
• All patrons are to respect social distancing requirements with people in their booking, but also must respect the social distancing requirements of other users also.
• Playground will remain closed at this time in line with Sport and Recreation Victoria’s Get-In-PLAY-Get Out
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry or ask patrons to leave, who do not adhere to social distancing or these guidelines
Your health and safety remains our number one priority, with our team working behind the scenes on a number of extra measures to protect you upon your return including increased cleaning schedules, new hygiene stations and additional signage.
**Group Lessons are still unable to resume with this current step of easing restriction. As more information comes to hand we will provide updates as to when that can resume, but we are hopeful of an early November return for lessons.
To Book – A – Court at Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre please click HERE
Please Note that Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre and it’s staff is still operating on a restricted level. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to get in contact with the centre and we will get back to you as soon as we can.