During the next school holidays, Cardinia Life will be hosting a NetFit Netball Clinic powered by current Australian Diamond and Melbourne Vixen, Liz Watson.
The one-day school holiday clinic will be held on Tuesday April 4 and will be an experience of a lifetime for young netballers.
Designed by Julie Corletto and Sarah Wall, the clinic is a wonderful opportunity for aspiring netballers to improve their overall game, with a combination of high-performance netball training with a holistic approach; providing a well-rounded netball experience.
Running from 9:00am until 3:00pm, the clinic will cost $80 per student and is specifically designed for kids aged 7 to 14.
The clinic will cover a range of topics, including:
– Elite netball skills training
– NETFIT Netball gym class
– HIIT NETFIT class
– A healthy fuel zone (what to eat pre- and post-netball)
– Recovery station (how to look after your body)
– A NETFIT training T-shirt
– Inspirational Gold Medal talk