As of 2/08/2021
To All Netball Teams,
In line with the easing of restrictions by the Victorian Government we are able to confirm that our Netball Domestic competitions will return to Cardinia LIFE this week.
Please note slight alterations to the fixture will be made over the next 24 hours to allow time in between games for teams to depart and exit separately. Tuesday fixture changes have been updated already however Wednesday changes will be made tomorrow.
In line with current government restrictions, our netball competitions do return with however there are restrictions we are required to abide by.
The government have outlined that community sport can return with no spectators so this will need to be enforced over the next few weeks while the currently restrictions are in place.
Please note that the restrictions that will be in place to allow our competitions to return are as follows:
- No Spectators are allowed, Only 1 Parent/guardian is permitted for the purpose of supervision for children under the age of 18. This unfortunately means dependants are not permitted at this time.
- All games will be scheduled for 4×9 minute quarters, to help allow time in between games for teams to depart and enter separately.
- All teams are only permitted to enter the facility 10 minutes prior to their game commencing.
- All teams are required to depart as soon as games have concluded.
- Exit of the facility will be through the emergency exits located next to court 4 and Court 8 at Cardinia LIFE during daylight.
- Masks must be worn by everyone over the age of 12; players and referees are exempt while undertaking physical activity. All players are required to have their mask on while they are entering and exiting the building.
- Scan Victoria Service App QR code upon entry
We look forward to seeing everyone back on the courts this Tuesday and Wednesday.