Our Active Kids program is back at Cardinia Life!
The program is designed for children aged 2-5 years and runs every Thursday at 10:30am during the school term.
At just $8 per child per class, Active Kids is an affordable way to get your child’s body moving.
Physical activity is vital for a child’s development and lays the foundation for a healthy and active life
The benefits of being active for young children include:
- Promoting healthy growth and development
- Building strong bones and muscles
- Improving balance, coordination and strength
- Maintaining and developing flexibility
- Improving posture
- Assisting with the development of gross motor and fine motor skills
- Providing the opportunity to develop fundamental movement skills
- Helping to establish connections between different parts of the brain
- Improving concentration and thinking skills
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- Relieving stress and promoting relaxation
- Providing opportunities to develop social skills and make friends
- Improving sleep
Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in this exciting program.