AFL ACTIVE is a group fitness workout that can help you burn calories and get fit in a new and fun way.
The key element is variety by using the unique combination of endurance, speed, strength, agility and dynamic movement .
The session is broken into 8 minute quarters using footballs as a prop, but no footy skills are required.
So try four quarters of fun & fitness and experience something different…
- Burn over 600 calories over a 50 minute workout
- Get fit like an AFL athlete without having to kick, mark or handball a footy
- Get fit and feel strong through a varied, high intensity program
- Get a total body workout and burn fat
- Grab your friends and have some fun
The first of four AFL Active sessions at Cardinia Life will run on Thursday May 4th at 6.20am, with sessions to follow on the 11th ,18th and 25th of May.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Who can participate?
This is only for Cardinia Life members.
Do participants need to pre-register?
Yes, participants can book in at reception.
Do I need to know anything about AFL footy?
How much does it cost to participate in the Session?
The session is FREE for Cardinia Life members.
Cardinia Life stadium
Watch the AFL ACTIVE VIDEO
For all further enquiries please call us on (03) 5945 2888 or email email@example.com