Conditions of Entry – Stadium Sessions (Court Hire)
Last Updated on 19 June 2020.
In line with current Victorian Government restrictions, Cardinia Life, herein referred to as “The Centre” will be operating under a restricted model for stadium access and court bookings.
Users wishing to access the facility for stadium use will be permitted to do so under these Conditions of Entry.
By submitting a booking to The Centre, you agree to abide by all Conditions of Entry as outlined in this document.
- Bookings will be accepted for team trainings
- All sessions must be booked prior to arrival
- All user groups/teams must provide an attendance register of all players and their spectators including contact details for all sessions
- 20 players/participants will be permitted per court
- 1 spectator is permitted per player/participant
- Additional siblings or non-essential spectators of players will not be permitted
- Teams must bring their own sports equipment. No communal sports equipment will be available.
- Only 2 balls will be permitted to be brought into the Centre per team
Social distancing, safety, health and hygiene
- All persons entering the stadium are responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines as outlined within The Centre and including:
- Always keeping a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others
- Adhering to assigned entry and exit points
- Staying home if you have cold or flu symptoms, or have been in contacted with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 carrier
- Washing your hands often with soap and covering coughs and sneezes
- Change room and shower use should be limited where possible by arriving in appropriate attire
- All stadium entrants must adhere to the standard Conditions of Entry to The Centre
- It is desired that all teams provide their own hand sanitiser, and ensure all stadium entrants are sanitising their hands prior to and following each session
- All participants/players must bring their own water bottle and personal sweat towel. Users will not be permitted entry into the stadium without these items.
- All stadium entrants must do so via the signed temporary entry / exit points
- All stadium entrants should arrive at the main entrance no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the session commencing. Due to strict capacity limits, early entry will not be permitted.
- The one-hour booking consists of 60 minutes in the facility, commencing at the scheduled booking time.
- Following the conclusion of the session, stadium entrants will have 10 minutes to exit the stadium
- Centre staff will provide instructions when it is time to exit. At this time everyone must immediately prepare to exit the Centre.
- Late arrivals must access the stadium within their booking hour and cannot carry over into the next hour.
Stadium Usage Procedures – Team Training Only
- Teams will be required to leave within 10 minutes of their session booking concluding, and entry only permitted 10 minutes prior to the commencement of their booking.
- Training sessions are capped at a maximum of 60 minutes in line with Basketball Victoria and Netball Victoria guidelines
- There will be a minimum of 20 minutes between one session concluding and the next session commencing
- Courts may be used as a whole court with 20 participants/players, or separated into two halves with 10 participants/players permitted per half
- Full contact training is permitted for junior teams
- Non-contact training only is permitted for adult teams
Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions of entry may result in restrictions for future bookings.