26/03/2020 To the Tennis Victoria Community; our Members, Clubs, Volunteers, Associations, Coaches and Venue Operators, Recommendation to cease, temporarily, tennis activity in Victoria With the continued escalation of social isolation measures in Victoria and following consultation with the tennis community and Government, Tennis Victoria is recommending that as soon as is practically possible for your club or coaching business:
- All tennis programmes and coaching be cancelled, including one on one coaching, until further notice
- All club, association and social play be cancelled until further notice
- All tennis clubs and centres close until further notice
- Information and resources to support coaches will be sent to all Tennis Australia Coach Members individually and our Coaching Leaders are available when required.
- Your Tennis Victoria representative is available for volunteers and we will remain in contact as we try and work our way through this together.
16/03/2020 3:00pm Our teams are continuing to monitor the advice from Australian governments concerning coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as state sporting bodies including Tennis Victoria. Based on advice given from Tennis Victoria and Tennis Australia, all internal competitions and coaching at Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre are business as usual . We will continue to be guided by these bodies moving forward and provide further updates once the information comes to hand. Check out our latest information for staying safe throughout this health alert. You can find more information on the Department of Health website or call the Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080. Additionally, you can view the information provided by the state sporting bodies below. Tennis Victoria COVID 19 Update
Great news! Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre’s (PRTC) Book-A-Court system has been given the green light to resume!
We’ve missed seeing you here and are excited to share that following Monday’s (11 May 2020) announcement by Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews to start easing current restrictions across our state, the Book-A-Court system will resume from 6 am on 14 May 2020 for casual bookings. To book a court click HERE.
While these current changes won’t permit our other tennis programs to resume just yet, it’s a positive step in the right direction and moves us closer towards their eventual return also.
Your health and safety remains our number one priority, with our team working behind the scenes on a number of extra measures to protect you upon your return including increased cleaning schedules, new hygiene stations and additional signage.
To keep you well informed of our plans moving forward, we are excited to launch our new COVID-19 Response webpage. Here you will find a range of information regarding our response to the current situation, as well as a special message to the community from our CEO, Shane Dunne.Visit our COVID-19 Response page
It’s time to dust of your racquet, find your running shoes and join us at the courts! We can’t wait to greet you with a socially distant smile!
PAKENHAM REGIONAL TENNIS CENTRE CLOSED
This information was issued at 4:45pm on 2/08/2020.
In response to the Victorian Government’s announcement made on 2 August 2020, Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre will be temporarily closed to the public from 6pm on Sunday 2 August 2020 until further notice. In line with State Government direction we anticipate this closure to be for a period of 6 weeks, however this is subject to change.
While there are no known visits by a COVID-19 carrier to this facility, this action has been taken to support the Government’s effort to protect the health and safety of our State and Country in the wake of this latest wave of cases.
All memberships will remain suspended during this time and customers do not need to contact us to arrange this.
All pre-paid court bookings, will be refunded over the coming days. Customers will be contacted individually to organise these refunds and for now are asked to remain patient while waiting for our call.
Stay safe 💛🖤
Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre children lessons Returns Monday 16 November 2020
Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre children lessons to return Monday 16 November 2020
Following the temporary suspension of the Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre’s Coaching Program earlier this year, we are excited to see children’s classes back on court from Monday 16th November 2020, with all junior classes and levels returning. Private lessons and adult lessons will not be resuming from this date, these lessons are aimed to return in the upcoming weeks and will be communicated separately.
Existing families have been sent an email today 12/11/2020 with all of the information needed to support a safe return to coaching right away. Anyone who believes they should have received this information and has not is encouraged to contact our team via email email@example.com.
“After months of hard work it is exciting to be in a safe position to welcome back our many valued tennis families and students. Our coaches have missed working with their students each week and can’t wait to be back on court having fun and helping to support their tennis development very soon.” said Head of Sports & Stadium, Dean Jamieson.
Enrolments are now being taken across all classes and levels, with any new families interested in enrolling encouraged to contact us via (03) 5940 8510, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support the safety of our community, customers and staff, we’ll be continuing with a number of safety measures, including:
- Training: All staff have completed updated COVID-19 safety training prior to their return to work, based on current Government restrictions and Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) advice.
- Dedicated equipment with each student allocated equipment for their personal use throughout their lesson, that is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between lessons. Students however are encouraged to bring their own equipment when possible.
- Parents/guardians permitted to watch lessons provided that social distancing is maintained at all times. Where possible, a limit of 1 parent/guardian per student will be applied to reduce the number of people within the centre.
In addition to the above, our existing COVID Safe practices will remain in place throughout the centre including:
- Staff regularly disinfecting the facility throughout the day
- Nightly deep cleaning and disinfection
- Hygiene and disinfection stations
- Contactless transactions (where possible)
- Signage for social distancing and hygiene practices, including floor markings
Further information regarding our COVID-19 Response is available by clicking HERE
We wish to once again thank our valued Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre families and students for their patience throughout our second temporary closure and look forward to seeing everyone return to coaching very soon!
We’re excited to reopen our doors at Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre tomorrow (Thursday 18/02/2021),
To remain COVID Safe, our existing protocols will remain in place and we ask that you please follow all staff instructions and signage when you next visit.
- All lessons will return from Thursday 18/02/2021
- Any students who missed a lesson throughout our temporary shutdown will automatically have a credit applied to their account. This includes paid in full students.
- All regular competition and training schedules will resume from 18/02/2021
- Court hire is available from Thursday 18/02/21 again through book a court.
We thank you for continuing to support us and look forward to seeing you soon!
Should you have any questions please contact our friendly team on 03 5940 8510 or via email at email@example.com