With the weather heating up, it’s time to dust off your goggles and find your beloved bathers as we prepare for another outdoor pool season!
Our team at Cardinia Leisure have been working hard to ensure the community can enjoy these great facilities in a COVID safe manner throughout the Summer period.
As we continue to observe Government advice, all pools will operate under the relevant step of the Roadmap to Reopening which under the Third Step currently includes:
- Capacity limit of 50 people per pool
- NEW dedicated COVID Safe Marshals on-site during all opening hours
- NEW contact tracing processes for all customers
- Recreational swimming and child play will be permitted, subject to safe social distancing
- Bookings not required
- Entry permitted in line with our updated Conditions of Entry which include specific COVID-19 safety measures
- Change room, shower and toilet access will be available, with capacity limits applied to each area
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times for patrons aged over 12 years (when not in the pool)
In partnership with Cardinia Shire Council, our team have been busily preparing for the upcoming season with a range of facility upgrades and maintenance projects undertaken to further improve the quality of these valued community assets. As part of this preparation and to support a safe opening we’ve also introduced new COVID Safe practices at all locations, including:
- COVID-19 Return to Work Training
- Safety, social distancing and hygiene signage
- Contactless transaction processes
- Contact tracing processes
- Hand hygiene stations and hand sanitiser
- Systematic cleaning processes
The opening of our facilities is being prepared in line with the Third Step of the Government’s Roadmap which currently applies across Metro Victoria and is subject to change in line with Government advice. To remain up to date, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 Response Web Page HERE and follow our social media pages.
Please see below for pool opening dates and link that provide further information on opening hours, entry prices and memberships.
Pakenham Outdoor Pool – Saturday 14 November 2020 – Visit web page HERE
Koo Wee Rup Pool – Tuesday 10 November 2020 – Visit web page HERE
Garfield Pool – Saturday 14 November 2020 – Visit web page HERE
Emerald Lake Wading Pool – Friday 27 November 2020 – Visit web page HERE
Follow us on Facebook HERE for regular updates throughout the summer.We can’t wait to celebrate another exciting Summer of fun with you and to welcome everyone back with a smile.
Should you have any questions for our team please contact us via our website HERE or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until we see you next, please take care, stay safe and thank you once again for your support.