With the warmer weather already upon us, the Victorian Government’s recent announcement to permit the return of swim schools across the State has come at the perfect time to help our community prepare for a safe and enjoyable Summer.
The Cardinia Life Swim School Program will be back in the water from Friday November 13, 2020, with all classes and levels returning.
Existing Swim School Families have been sent an email today Tuesday November 10 2020, with all of the information needed to support a safe return to swimming right away. Anyone who believes they should have received this information and has not is encouraged to contact our team via email email@example.com or online HERE.
“With Summer fast approaching, means beach season is coming and with many homes now having private pools or spas, swimming and water safety remain essential life skills to ensure that children can be safe in and around the water.” said Head of Swim School, Paula Smith.
“Our committed team of instructors understand the important role they play in keeping our community safe, and are excited to continue this work when our many valued swim school families and students return to the water very soon. If you haven’t already, now is the perfect time to consider enrolling your child in lessons to ensure they are summer-ready.” said Ms Smith.
Enrolments are now being taken across all classes and levels, with any new families interested in enrolling encouraged to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or online HERE.
To support the safety of our community, customers and staff, we’ll be continuing with a number of safety measures, including:
- Training: All staff have completed updated COVID-19 safety training prior to their return to work, based on current Government restrictions and Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) advice.
- Dedicated equipment with each student allocated equipment for their personal use throughout their lesson, that is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between lessons.
- Parents/guardians permitted to watch lessons provided that social distancing is maintained at all times. Where possible, a limit of 1 parent/guardian per student will be applied to reduce the number of people within the centre.
In addition to the above, our existing COVID Safe practices will remain in place throughout the centre including:
- NEW contact tracing processes for all customers
- NEW dedicated COVID Safe Marshals on-site during all opening hours
- Staff regularly disinfecting the facility throughout the day
- Nightly deep cleaning and disinfection
- Hygiene and disinfection stations
- Contactless transactions (where possible)
- Signage for social distancing and hygiene practices, including floor markings
- Encouraging swimming families to come to their lessons in their bathers limiting use of changerooms unless absolutely necessary
Further information regarding our COVID-19 Response is available by clicking HERE
We wish to once again thank our valued Swim School families and students for their patience throughout our second temporary closure and look forward to seeing everyone return to swimming very soon!