After our recent short break we’re excited to be reopening our doors at 5:30am tomorrow Wednesday 28 July.
With the Government today releasing their careful and safe steps for lifting Victoria’s lockdown, our team have worked behind the scenes to ensure that as many of our programs and services can safely return, whilst adhering to all of the latest guidelines.
Before your next visit, please read the following information carefully to help prepare for your return. This information has been based on current Government advice and will continue to be updated as capacity limits are increased:
- Venue capacity limit based on 1 in 4sqm density quotient.
- Up to 100 patrons per space.
- A maximum group size of 10 people.
- Limits include all patrons aged 1 year or older, as well as spectators.
- To assist us in managing our capacity limits we kindly ask that only active participants and essential spectators attend.
AQUATIC AREA – Including 25m pool, program pool & toddler pool
- Open & bookings not required.
- Casual recreational swimming will only be possible when our capacity limits permit
HEALTH CLUB / GYM
- Open, with no restriction on length of stay.
- Bookings not required.
- A maximum class size of 10 people.
- Reduced group fitness timetable to be released Thursday 29 July as follows:
- Virtual classes and a reduced offering of Aqua and Strong Movers classes returning from Friday 30 July (Bookings essential). Bookings for these classes can be made in centre or by calling (03) 5945 2888.
- An increased offering of classes is planned as capacity limits increase.
- Reopens Wednesday 28 July 2021
- Casual shooting and regular hire groups – Returning from Wednesday 28 July 2021
- Competitions and training – We are working to understand how these latest restrictions will impact our operations and will be releasing further information over the coming days once confirmed.
- Book a court – Returning Wednesday 28 July 2021
- Competitions and coaching – Returning Thursday 29 July 2021
- Reactivated from Wednesday 28 July 2021.
- For our direct debit members, a credit has been automatically applied to your account to reflect our closure period.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date has been automatically extended to account for our closure period.
- An email has been sent to all members with further details regarding the reactivation of memberships and our next direct debit cycle.
- Returning to the water from Wednesday 28 July 2021.
- Lesson places were held throughout our temporary closure on their regular day and time.
- A credit has been automatically applied to all student accounts to reflect our closure period.
- An email has been sent to all students and families with further information regarding return dates and payments.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your child’s lesson – If we are nearing or at capacity, you may be asked to sit in our designated waiting area when you first arrive
- Limit the number of spectators coming with you to the lesson to 1 person per student (where possible)
- If your child wants to swim before or after their lesson – Indoor recreational swimming will only be possible when our capacity limits permit
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff a number of COVID Safe protocols will remain in place, including:
QR CONTACT TRACING
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing
- Entering the pool or using showers
Our team are currently working remotely and will return to the centre from 5:30am tomorrow (Wednesday 28 July). If you need to get in contact with us today, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
With the lifting of this latest lockdown, we are excited to welcome our customers back with a smile (from behind our masks) tomorrow.
Please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to always ensure adherence to our protocols by all customers.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit, and look forward to seeing you soon!