Current Service Levels
This information has been based on current Government advice and will continue to be updated as capacity limits are increased. From 4 August 2021:
- Venue capacity -Up to 100 patrons per space. Limit includes all patrons aged 1 year or older, as well as spectators. To assist us in managing our capacity limits we kindly ask that only active participants and essential spectators attend.
- Aquatics Area (including 25m pool, program pool & toddler pool) – Open daily, and bookings not required. Recreational & lap swimming will only be possible outside of swim school hours. Not available:
- Weekdays 3:30pm-6:30pm & Weekends 8:30am-12pm
- Health Club / Gym – Open during staffed hours, with no limit on length of stay. 24/7 Gym access temporarily unavailable.
- Group fitness – From Wednesday 4 August, our class capacity limits will return to normal operations and bookings will no longer be required.
- Creche – Open to book call 59Reopens on Wednesday 28 July 2021
- Swimming Lessons – Return to the water on Wednesday 28 July 2021. Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your child’s lesson – If we are nearing or at capacity, you may be asked to sit in our designated waiting area when you first arrive. Limit the number of spectators coming with you to the lesson to 1 person per student (where possible). If your child wants to swim before or after their lesson – Indoor recreational swimming will only be possible when our capacity limits permit.
- Stadium – Casual shooting and regular hire groups – Returning from Wednesday 28 July
- Competitions and training – Returned Thursday 29 July, with strict capacity limits.
- No Spectators are allowed, 1 Parent/Guardian/Carer is permitted per 18 year old and under participant (or a carer for a person with a disability over 18)
- All junior games will have a 20-minute break in between games to allow patrons filtering in and out during these times
- All games will be scheduled for 2×18 minute halves
- All teams are only permitted to enter the facility 10 minutes prior to their game commencing.
- 2 ball limit per team to be brought in by the coach only
- All teams are required to depart as soon as games have concluded.
- Exit of the facility will be through the emergency exits located next to court 4 and Court 8 at Cardinia LIFE during daylight hours and the emergency exit located at court 1 at the Officer Hub.
- Masks must be worn by everyone; players and referees are exempt while undertaking physical activity
- Scan Victoria Service App QR code upon entry
- Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre – Book-A-Court reactivated during staffed hours from Wednesday 28 July 2021, with all programming recommencing Thursday 29 July 2021.
MEMBERSHIPS AND PAYMENTS
- Reactivated from Wednesday 28 July 2021.
- For our direct debit members, a credit has been automatically applied to your account to reflect our closure period.
- Your next direct debit will occur on Thursday 29 July 2021.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date has been automatically extended to account for our closure period.
- Our COVID Safe Settings
Health and Safety Measures
Answers to commonly asked questions regarding our response.
FROM OUR CEO
A special message to our community from CEO, Shane Dunne.
COVID SAFE PLAN
To keep our customers and staff safe, we’ve created a COVID Safe Plan.
Submit a web enquiry form to reach our team. We’d love to hear from you!