What a busy first term for 2017!
Assessment weeks were run during weeks 6 and 7, which saw us trial our new online assessment module.
We have reviewed the feedback and are hoping to have any issues sorted prior to the Term 2 assessment weeks.
Please remember that assessments can be requested at any time.
We are regularly communicating our Swim School news in various ways, to ensure you remain up to date with what’s happening. You can find out information in the following ways:
1. Aquatics Noticeboard – Located on the left side wall just before you enter pool deck,
2. Aquatics Desk – Located on pool deck this desk is staffed by a Swim School Captain during evening classes and on weekends.
3. Cardinia Leisure Website – Check out the Swim School Page on our website for key dates and frequently asked questions.
4. Facebook – ‘Like’ Cardinia Life on Facebook where we regularly share news and updates relating to Swim School.
5. Front Desk – Our friendly staff at reception are always willing to help with any enquiries you might have.
Due to how Easter falls this year, and the fact that we only have 4 days without the Swim School running, we have decided not to run the Holiday Program. However, it will be running during the June/July holidays and the September/October Holidays.
During the swim term, we will now be running swimming lessons as per normal on public holidays. Over the Easter period, these public holidays fall during the swim term holidays, so no lessons will be running.
There is a 1 week break from lessons between Friday 7 April to Monday 17 April.
Lessons for Term 2 resume on Tuesday 18 April.
Anzac Day = No Morning Lessons = Evening lessons running as per normal.
Wishing all our Swim School Families, a Safe & Happy Easter. We look forward to seeing you all back next term.