Here at Cardinia Life we know how important it is to lead a healthy and active lifestyle! But we also understand that getting to a gym is not always easy, especially if you live in a more rural part of the Cardinia Shire. To remove that barrier, we have created a Rural Membership!
Cardinia Life’s Rural Membership is designed to increase physical activity in the more remote areas across Cardinia Shire. This membership offers members a personalised program that is easy do wherever you are with the support of our Qualified Personal Trainers.
Cardinia Life’s Rural Membership benefits include:
- A personalised exercise program
- Country Membership Pack, includes; drink bottle and resistance bands
- Monthly check-ins with Cardinia Life’s personal trainers
- Access to Cardinia Leisure’s outdoor pools – Pakenham, Emerald, Garfield and Koo Wee Rup
- Access to one group fitness class each month at Cardinia Life
- Access to Membership Support Group – connecting you to other Rural Members
- Healthy Recipes
- Exercise and Recovery tips
- Weekly Exercise Challenges
The Rural Membership is exclusively offered to those who live 20km or more from Cardinia Life.
If you would like to get started or have any questions, please contact us on 5945 2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org