Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre is extending its opening hours for members and non-members of PRTC. This is exciting news for players who would like to access our great facility outside of its current open hours. We have installed a new court booking system which will allow you to book courts online, pay and play.
Pakenham Regional is a part of the Tennis Australia Book a Court pilot program. https://www.tennis.com.au/clubs/book-a-court
What’s new for you:
– You will now be able to book and use courts 365 days a year
– You will be able to book courts from 6am to 11pm Monday to Sunday
– Courts can be booked on any device that has internet access
– Members will still have access to discounted hire rates
– Pro shop open/centre staff hours will now be reduced.
– Go to the booking tool on our website, enter the time and day you would like to book a court (live from the 11th of December) – Or View the booking schedule
– Follow the prompts to book your court
– If necessary make payment on your credit card
– Enter your pin code at the gate
– More details on how to book courts can be found here: http://support.tennis.com.au/articles/booking-a-court-members/
New staff hours:
Monday – Friday – 3:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am-12:00pm
Sunday – Not Staffed
– If you have any questions about how the system will work, or concerns around how to use it we are here to help.
– From Monday the 11th of December the above changes will come into effect. If you would like more information, or to have a chat about the changes please feel free to call us on the below details.
Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre | 11 Webster Way, Pakenham Vic 3810 P.O Box 310, Officer VIC 3809
T 03 5940 8510