Summer is on its way, and it is time for everyone to be safe in and around the water.
At Cardinia Life we are proud to offer the Royal Life Saving ‘Swim & Survive’ program. Nationally recognised, the Swim & Survive program has been teaching children to swim for over 30 years.
We have AUSTSWIM qualified teachers who have completed the necessary training to teach your children the required stroke skills, ranging through a variety of progression levels. There is a strong focus towards water safety throughout the program, providing your children with the essential skills and education around water.
Cardinia Life offers an inclusive swim school to people of all ages and abilities, providing the opportunity to learn to swim in a fun and rewarding environment.
Benefits of lessons at Cardinia Life:
- Structured swimming skills curriculum
- Regular assessment and progression
- Certificates issued at the achievement of each level
- Enthusiastic teaching philosophy
- A responsible balance of water safety and competitive swimming strokes
- Unlimited casual swimming all year round at Cardinia Life and the Cardinia Seasonal Outdoor Pools
- We are a ‘Watch Around Water’ endorsed facility
Swimming is lots of fun for people of all ages; children especially love getting in the water and enjoying themselves, but it is important to teach them the basics around water safety. There’s no better time to join, as we are offering all new students their first lesson FREE until the end of November. Enrol your child in our swimming lesson program now so they can enjoy the benefits of swimming in a safe and enjoyable manner this Summer.
See you in the water!
Head of Swim School
To enrol your child in swimming lessons, call or visit us at Cardinia Life. Enrol before November 30 and receive the first lesson FREE!